Cleantech Finance (CtF) is a research and advisory firm helping individuals and organizations make educated decisions about clean technology and impact investment portfolios.
Our vision is to unite investors who are interested in the enormous potential of the new energy economy as well as those interested in evaluating the financial, social and environmental impacts (the triple bottom line) of their investments. In doing so, we explore the many intersections of investment returns, technology and policy with straightforward, thought-provoking analysis.
Featured Post[cat totalposts="2" excerpt="true" date="true" thumbnail="true"]
- Cleantech Redefined (Kachan and Co) Why the next wave of cleantech infrastructure, technology and services will thrive in the twenty first century
- Bonds and Climate Change 2013. "The State of the Market in 2013“ (Climate Bond Initiative) An in-depth analysis of the climate-themed bond market’s size
- Beyond Fossil Fuel Investing (Portfolio 21) Reducing Global Energy Demand through Efficiency
- The Challenge of Institutional Investment in Renewable Energy (Climate Policy Initiative) CPI finds that institutional investors could supply one quarter to one half of the investment needed to fund renewable energy projects through 2035
- The Grid Edge: Grid Modernization in the Age of Distributed Generation (GreentechMedia) The electricity industry is on the cusp of a dramatic transformation, as the proliferation of distributed energy resources and customer energy management solutions necessitate complex and wide-reaching changes to power infrastructure, market design, and business models